Licensees receive a PDF license verification emailed to them when their annual license renewal is approved.
Additional license verification copies can be made by visiting the Verify page and clicking on the “More Information” button in the verification table for a specific licensee.
To print this information, right click anywhere on the page and choose “Print” from the options that appear. A print dialog box will open with several options.
- Destination: Select the printer connected to your computer network, “Save to Google Drive,” or “Save as PDF.”
- Pages: Select “Custom: and choose to print or save 1 page.
- More Settings:
- Scale: Select “Custom” and choose the desired sized from the number box that appears beneath. (This example uses a 60% scale.)
- Options: Click or unclick the options for headers and footers or background graphics.
- Headers and Footers: Displays the date at the top of the page and the Board’s website and exact URL of this document at the bottom of the page. This gives additional credibility to the verification document.
- Background Graphics: If left unchecked, less color ink is used to print the document.
The “Print Screen” button can also be used on a computer to take a screenshot of the verification page. This will be saved as a png file. File conversion software, such as Zamzar, can convert image files to PDF files for free.
Snipping tools also offer a way to capture the verification information as a png file that can be converted to PDF if needed.