Board Meeting, October 15, 2020 – 9:30am
Agenda: Election of Board Chair and Vice Chair (sole agenda item)
Join Zoom Meeting
License Application Review & Notification
The Board will review all complete license applications at the Board meeting. All required materials for the application must be received by the Board by the deadline on the calendar. Notification to applicants will be given per the timeframe listed on the calendar, using the contact information provided on the license application.
If an applicant hasn’t received notification by the date listed on the calendar, one of the following may have occurred.
- All required materials for the license application were not received by the due date. In addition to the application materials provided by the applicant, official exam scores, official transcripts from the university, endorsements, and other materials listed must be received.
- The application fee has not been received.
- The contact information on the application form contains errors, preventing the notification from being delivered.
- The applicant no longer lives at the address listed on the application (common when new graduates move).
- The applicant is looking for a notification in an email account not listed on the application.
- The materials were not submitted correctly, and thus were unable to be reviewed. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Unsigned supervision reports
- Applications with a name different than the name listed on other materials (such as exam score, transcripts, supervision reports)
- Syllabi were not submitted
- A notification or update from the Board office may have been sent to a spam or junk folder, instead of the applicant’s main email inbox.
Please Note: License applications for active duty military members and their spouses will be reviewed in accordance with Federal and State guidelines.