Other Licensure Actions

Information for reinstatement and other actions.


Marriage and Family Therapy Licensees who wish to form a Professional Corporation or Professional Limited Liability Company must apply to the North Carolina Marriage and Family Therapy and Licensure Board for a Certificate of Registration (COR), pursuant to North Carolina General Statutes.

Plus (click or tap to expand) + Application Process

  • Apply Online via the Applicant Portal
  • Review Incorporation General Information, FAQs
  • Submit other documents and information as may be required or requested

Related Links

Reinstatement and Reactivation

For applicants who were licensed by the Board and their license has expired and has not been expired for more than two years may apply for reinstatement.  Licenses that have expired more than two years cannot be reinstated.  
If your license has been inactive and you wish to return to active status you must also complete the Reinstatement application and show necessary CEUs and pay applicable fees

Please visit the Renewal page on this website for more detailed information.